Wednesday, July 29, 2015

WIP Wednesday

Now then... where was I?

Sekret Knitting:

  • I finished up the cotton cardigan for The Yarn Guys.  I'll be shooting photographs of that next week, and the pattern draft is in my TE's hands for review. 
  • I have been focused on working on the Spirit Trail Fiberworks sweater.  I have the back of that completed, one sleeve up to the armpit, and have started the left front.  My goal this week is to get the left front finished up and get the right front on the needles.  
  • I started a fall DK-weight cardigan out of the new superwash merino that I'll be carrying in the shop.  I'd love to have this done in time for Salida at the beginning of September, but that's probably not realistic, as I've got 2 other garments I need to get done as priorities.  However, this is a fairly easy pattern and I'm saving this for my "mindless" knitting when I need a break from cables and garment shaping which are the focus of the Spirit Trail piece.
  • On deck:  A yoke-patterned cardigan using Bare Naked Wools Stone Soup, and a DK-weight A-line jacket I've got some really interesting closures to use and highlight.
Personal Knitting:  I really don't have much going here (see above re: garments!), but I do have my gradiant ribbed socks I can haul out if I need something super portable and small to knit for whatever reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...