Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Book!

I've got great news to share!  My upcoming Interweave Press book, Free Spirit Knits, is now available for preorder via Amazon.


It's been a while in the making, but I am so pleased with everything about this book - the styling, photography, layout could NOT be better.  My editors have done a brilliant job pulling all my visions together into a beautiful book.

So if you would like to grab yourself a copy, as a thank you, I've also got available a standalone pattern I just released today - Jewelflower Cowl.




This is a single-skein, fingering-weight cowl - the sample was knit with one skein of Wooly Wonka Fibers Nimue Sock, which is 50/50 silk/merino, and has a lovely drape.  If you preorder a copy of the book, and then shoot me a copy of your receipt either via email (anne(dot)podlesak(at)gmail.com) or via P.M. on Ravelry (where I am bunnyspinner), I'll gift you a copy of this pretty lace cowl.


I'll have more details to come over the next couple of months before the book hits bookstore shelves about specific projects, but I think with 20 projects and a combination of garments and acccessories, there'll be something in this book for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...