- I finished up (even blocked) shawl #1. It's been off to the TE and now is in the hands of my test knitters.
- I finished the first sock of the pair and started the second. This one will be my primary focus this week as I'd like to have it done in the next 10 days or so.
- I started on the final sample to be knit for this collection, which is a pair of mitts. The first one is close to being finished, but these are a quick knit, so I feel sure I can finish the other one up in the next couple of weeks as well.
- Shawl #2 is still on hold (and probably will be for a bit longer).
The only personal thing I've got going right now are the Lopi mittens. I've gotten the second one on the needles and I'm about halfway through.
Hoping to finish this second mitten up at some point this weekend. Next up, I think I'm going to cast on for a fun new pattern, the Long Dark of Moria socks designed by the talented Claire Ellen. She used Wooly Wonka Arianrhod Sock, but I have an odd dye lot of Aerten Sock that I actually really like the colors in that I plan to use.