Friday, February 27, 2015

Spinning Friday: February 27, 2015

It's taken me a while but I finally finished up the 70/30 alpaca/angora roving I've been spinning from deep, deep stash.


Technical Specs:
Roving: 4.9 oz of 70/30 alpaca/angora blended roving. 
Ply: 2-ply.
Weight: Light fingering.
Yardage: 453 yards/4.8 oz.



I'm not sure if I will keep this as-is or overdye it.  I don't have a specific project for it yet, although probably a small shawl, but once I decide on what I'm going to knit with it, I'll decide about the color.

I gotta say, it feels GREAT to move this out of deep stash (10+ years) and into actual usable yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...