Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WIP Wednesday/Stashbusting

This week, in my spare knitting time, I've been working on the pair of handspun/self-striping socks.  These are just basic 2x2 ribbed socks, knit from the toe-up with a gusset heel.  I'm not putting in a lot focused knitting time on them, but they are great for picking up and putting down while waiting in line or for appointments.


I also have worked along thru the second chart repeat on Mystic Star and bumped up my circular needle circumference with the last increase round.   I'm enjoying this as a slow and steady knit - these larger rounds have a LOT of stitches in them!



For my Sekret Projects right now, having finished my final sample for The Book (woot!), I've got the project for the Winter 2014 Twist Collective on the needles, as well as the first of 3 sweaters for the final Legendary Knits (volume 3) project.  And hoping to make a lot of progress on those this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...