Monday, October 1, 2018

WIPocalypse September Check-In

I think, thanks to randomly adding a day here and a day there in Arbitrary August, I wound up with a bunch of finishes for September.

October Word Play by Brenda Gervais (which isn't really a WIPocalypse project since I started it in September 2018 as a new start):

Mill Hill's Best Friend Santa (also not really a WIPocalypse project since it was started this year too).


Welcome Autumn by The Drawn Thread - which was a WIPocalypse project, albeit a small one. 


I also spent a few days working diligently on my Witch Way from Heaven and Earth Designs with artwork by Molly Harrison.  I do love these color so!  I moved on to page 2 of... I think... 12?  This is the mini version, but I don't think the detail is suffering a bit from being a "mini" on this one.  Absolutely LOVE working on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...