Wednesday, January 21, 2015

WIP Wednesday: January 21, 2015

Sekret Knitting:
  • Sadly, although I was moving along thru the final chart on the laceweight project, I was unhappy with the motif placement on it.  So I decided to rip back to the beginning of that section (which is a WHOLE lotta knitting).  I think I'm back on track with this one, but definitely in negative yardage, so to speak.  
  • I finished up the third chart on this one and started the fourth (and final before the border) body chart.  I am going to focus on this piece this week while I regroup on the laceweight shawl, and see if I can just motor along on it and get it totally done in the next week to 10 days. 
Personal Knitting:
  • Having finished up the Wood Hollow Mittens, I'm currently down to just the Hecate Shawl on the needles for personal knitting. I did get to the two-thirds point on the border - this week the plan is to get those final border rows completed, and then next week, I'll work on the edging/bind-off and finish this project up!


Once I finish Hecate up, I think I'm going to cast on the Shelburne Mittens.  I'm in the mood for a fairly quick project and these are knit with bulky yarn.  I am planning on using some handspun for these, which I think will be fun, bright and cheery with this fairly simple pattern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...