1. Finally getting to work on the round one edits for my Interweave book!
2. My DH feeling back to his normal self. (He slept more over the last long weekend than I've seen him sleep in a long time. I know he wasn't feeling well at all.)
3. I apparently haven't caught whatever nasty bug laid him so low!
4. We have predicted colder weather and possibly some snow forecast for later this week. (Yes, yes, I know..... but I actually LIKE winter.)
5. I have some awesome friends who are helping me out by running my skeiner while I work on dyeing a really large wholesale order.
6. I finally pulled together a plan/design concept for my next planned knitwear collection.
7. The Pats are going to the Super Bowl!
8. I'm thoroughly enjoying my current read, Katherine, by Anya Seton. (I do love historical fiction!)
9. I am 99% sure I can carve out some time on Wednesday to go to a knitting afternoon with friends.
10. I have a working furnace this week. (I am really happy about this one. See #4.)
Those are the things I'm happy about this week! I leave you with this reminder.....