Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WIP Wednesday: January 14, 2015

I've been busily knitting away this week, but don't have much I can show you right now.  However, here's where my knitting projects are in progress:

Sekret Knitting:

  • I'm on the fourth chart of the laceweight shawl project.  I'm in those incredibly long final rows, so it's slow going.  I'm trying to knit 4 chart rows every other night at a minimum.  I may focus more intensively on this one this weekend though and try to get that fourth chart knit.  Then I'll be on to a (relatively) easy knit-on border to finish this up!
  • I'm just about to start the third chart of the fingering weight shawl project.  This one is a fairly relaxing knit, so I've been interspersing it on the other other nights to try to make some progress on it.  If I can get through that third chart this week, I'll feel like I'm making great progress on this one!
Personal Knitting: 
  • Wood Hollow Mittens:  I finally gave myself a shove and cast on for the second mitten.  This really is a quick knit, but I've felt like I needed to prioritize the Sekret projects, so it's been on the back burner a bit.  I'd like to get through the thumb gusset knit up this week since the remainder of the hand goes pretty quickly after that.
  • Hecate Shawl:  Also slow going on this project, but I've completed about a third of the final border chart.  My goal for this week is to get to the two-thirds point on the border.

I'd like to get back to just one personal knitting project on the needles for a while - I've got a ton of short-term Sekret Knitting to get accomplished before the end of April, and I want to be sure I get that done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...