Friday, January 2, 2015

Spinning Friday: January 2, 2015

While I don't really make a lot of resolutions, per se, for the new year, one resolution that's been banging around since this fall is to get a bunch of my fiber stash spun up.  To that end, I kicked off the New Year with a new spin.

This is a braid of SW merino from FatCatKnits in the colorway "Denim".  My plan is to spin this up for a pair of socks.


I'm planning on spinning this up and chain plying it for a pair of socks.  I had a delightful New Year's Day where I sat and spun for several hours and read a great Victorian mystery.  I can't remember when I've spun up 4 oz in one day, but I did that and finished up all the singles.


Plying is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...