Tuesday, September 16, 2014

WIP Wednesday/Stashdown

I have nothing to report on the personal stashdown knitting.  I've been focused on some deadline knitting for various things again, so that's been what I've done with my knitting time this week.

I'm down to just a sleeve left to knit on one sweater for Legendary Knits v3 and I've got my Malabrigo project sample half done.  My goal for the week is to finish the sweater sample up, and then get to work on the pattern grading so that can go off to my TE.  I need to get the remaining projects for Legendary Knits v3 on the needles in quick order.  I decided I actually was kind of garment-heavy for this group, so I've morphed one of the sweaters into a smaller/easier accessory.  So that leaves me with one sweater and then the 2 accessory patterns left to knit. Two of the remaining 3 accessories (which are all in the shawl/scarf category) are done and the third one is started, and then I also have a vest pattern in this group, and that's in the home stretch, with just bands to be finished up - both by two of my trusty sample knitters!

I have a trunk show at Yarn and Coffee in Santa Fe on Saturday, so I am thinking I'll take the sweater's second sleeve with me to work on. It's straightforward enough I can be interrupted while working on it, and then I can switch my focus to working on more complex/charted things here at home for the remainder of the week.  (And work on dyeing for the next fiber show which is the 27th/28th, and start to tackle the 300-skein order I need to get crackin' on for Simple Sock Yarn Company!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...