Wednesday, June 10, 2015

WIP Wednesday: June 10, 2015

This week I'm working on:

Sekret Knitting:
  • The next Heroines Shawl project, which is not-quite halfway completed.  I'm taking this with me on the plane to Austin, so I'm hoping to have the main body finished and maybe even start on the edging. 
  • The Spirit Trail Fibers sweater, which I'm sort of waffling about the cable motif on the back, so this piece will likely get frogged and restarted.  
  • A summery cowl for The Yarn Guys in a super-soft pima cotton fingering-weight yarn, Pandora.
Personal Knitting: 
  • The Through The Loops mystery shawl.  I've worked thru clue 1, and clue 2 just released Monday.  You can see the details on my project page on Ravelry here, in case any of you are working on it and not quite this far along yet.  I'm using Wooly Wonka Arianrhod Sock in Azalea for the main color and Dusk for the contrast color.  (side note: I really want to make a sweater for myself from Azalea.  I should just get off my keister and dye up the yarn for it.)

  • The ongoing gradiant socks.  One is done - I need to knit another inch or so and then I can start on the heel flap of #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...