Thursday, June 18, 2015

WIP Wednesday: June 7, 2015

This week I'm working on:

Sekret Knitting:
  • I've finished the body of the next Heroines shawl, and I've started the edging.  This is my priority this week, as I'd like to get it off to my TE and then on to testing.  
  • The Spirit Trail Fibers sweater:  No progress on this right now.
  • Summery cowl in Pandora pima cotton:  Started on this and I'm hoping to have it finished up in the next week, if I can get enough time after I'm done the Heroines shawl. 
Personal Knitting: 
  • The Through The Loops mystery shawl.  Finished clue 1 and clue 2, and clue 3 is now released.  I am going to try to work on this, but it'll take back seat to the other 2 priority sekret projects above. Details on my project page on Ravelry here.
  • Gradiant socks:  No progress on these currently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...