Sunday, March 29, 2015

Weekending

Whew!  I kind of fell off the edge of the world there this past week.  I had a wonderful show in Dallas/Ft. Worth.  Tons of driving and probably not enough sleep, but it's always a great crowd at the Fiber Fest, and I enjoyed having time to visit with old friends and new ones in my booth.

At home, the puppy wrassling continues.  Lizzie's working hard at figuring out all the rules.  She's not 100% consistent on everything - she is, after all, only 10 weeks today, but she's got the basics on sit, stay, come, no, down and a few others we are working on.  About 5 days after she came home, she wound up with a parasite infection and that made potty-training kind of rough for a few days while we got that treated, but she's on track with that now and we are really happy to say - no accidents in the house or in her kennel at all in the past 10 days.  Woot!

I will be sort of hit or miss on blog posts for the next 20 days or so - I'm trying to get ready to head off to the Interweave Yarn Fest in Colorado on the 16th of April, so I'm frantically dyeing and skeining and labelling.  (And working on a few other things to boot right now that are all on mid-April deadlines.)  I hope to be back to normal blogging after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...