Friday, March 13, 2015

Spinning Friday: March 13, 2015.

This week has completely gone out the window for pretty much everything at my end.  Between the new puppy (who is doing great, but she's also 7 weeks old) and getting ready for the DFW Fiber Fest, I haven't done much of anything else.

Before Miss Lizzie arrived tho, I did get my second bobbin of singles spun of the BFL I've been working on.


I have started plying but have a ways to go before this done.  Hoping I can sneak in a little non-work time before I leave for Dallas on Wednesday to finish this up!

And... just because.... a cute puppy photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...