Friday, March 6, 2015

Spinning Friday: March 6, 2015

This week, I was in the mood for a relatively quick spin - I dove back into my Spin The Bin 2015 project and pulled out a braid of blue-faced Leicester from Two If By Hand.


I'm spinning this up into (hopefully) a DK-weight, 2-ply yarn.  I've got the first bobbin of singles finished and the second one started.


I'm really trying to stick to finding 15 minutes to myself to do a bit of spinning each day - I am so busy right now with show prep and other things that I find myself not making any relaxation time for me, and you know what they say about all work and no play.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...