Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Pattern Release: Misselthwait Manor Shawl

The March Heroines club pattern, Misselthwait Manor, is now live.



This is a Faroese-style shawl with a center back panel of a climbing roses lace motif, with small floral sprig lace motifs on the side panels.  It is finished off with a floral eyelet border.


I knit this using a new-to-the-shop yarn, Aeslin, which is a light fingering weight yarn, but one of my testers also knit it in Ceridwen, which is a true fingering weight yarn, and it came out beautifully as well.


A big thank-you to Dilshani Tyson Photography for the gorgeous pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...