Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WIP Wednesday

A little of this and a little of that this week for you.

In deadline knitting, I've finished up a pair of socks for a pattern sample that I'm hoping to get photos shot of this weekend.  I need to get a few detail shots of one shawl that I'm releasing in the Heroines club next year - we got some gorgeous modeled ones before the skies opened up a few weekends ago in the pouring rain (just at dusk too).  I've got a new project on the needles, a cable and lace large scarf/small shawl that I'm knitting out of my Freya BFL DK - I love this yarn base!

In personal knitting, I've knit a few more rounds on my Mystic Star shawl.  My goal for the upcoming week is to get another 4 or so rounds finished.



I'll also pick up my Dawlish socks again - now that I've got the deadline pair off the needles.  I'm close enough I think I may be able to get to the heel turn this week.


And more hexipuffs.  Darn those things!  I can't stop knitting them it would seem.  I've got a bag of scrappies I'm working on, but they don't take much yardage, so I'm getting at least a couple out of each scrap I've got shoved into a gallon Ziploc.

Back on Friday with a little spinning update!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...