Spinning Friday

It's been forever since I've done a Spinning Friday post - or at least it feels like it.  I am trying to get more focused on getting some of my shop club colorways spun up.  So here it goes...

This is an 80/20 merino/black silk blend, which was the tonal dyed colorway of "Bordeaux" for the October Handspinner's Club.


I wanted to spin this up for a shawl (which I am going to try to knit during the month of December and participate in a little SAL/KAL in a fiber stashdown group I'm in), so I'm spinning it fairly fine.  Which means of course that it's taking a while.

However, I'm done the first bobbin of singles and somewhere like two-thirds of the way through the second.


I'm hoping to get the last of the singles spun up and then ply this next week!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Reading Challenge: Week 33

2016 Reading Challenge: Week 30