Friday, November 21, 2014

Spinning Friday

It's been forever since I've done a Spinning Friday post - or at least it feels like it.  I am trying to get more focused on getting some of my shop club colorways spun up.  So here it goes...

This is an 80/20 merino/black silk blend, which was the tonal dyed colorway of "Bordeaux" for the October Handspinner's Club.


I wanted to spin this up for a shawl (which I am going to try to knit during the month of December and participate in a little SAL/KAL in a fiber stashdown group I'm in), so I'm spinning it fairly fine.  Which means of course that it's taking a while.

However, I'm done the first bobbin of singles and somewhere like two-thirds of the way through the second.


I'm hoping to get the last of the singles spun up and then ply this next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...