- Finished up all the sample project for Legendary Knits v3. We'll be shooting photos for that at this time next week. (I still have some grading to do for a couple of the garments, but I'm still hopeful we can get this out the door in time for the holidays.)
- I knit two rounds on my Mystic Star project. I'm zipping along on this, I know.
- Worked up at least a couple of the colorways for next year's Yarn Club for the shop.
- Have finished about 3/4s of the sample project for Malabrigo that'll release in November.
- Started working on refilling my bins of yarn to take to the Kid N Ewe festival in early November.
- Started work on drafting and knitting the third shawl for my Heroines Shawl Club for next year.
- Had a really fun time working on developing some self-striping sock yarn colorways. (The darn things are like potato chips - I can't quit thinking about new ways to apply the colors!)
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Now that the dust from Spinzilla has settled, I thought I'd do a little catch-up post. I'm still in the midst of dyeing for a large wholesale order, so most of my time is spent working on that, but in the bits of time I've grabbed for myself, I've:
Not really any big plans for this weekend. I'm hoping to get some quality knitting time in and hang out with D for a bit.
This week I've finished up 2 books. First up, The Seduction of Water by Carol Goodman, for week 28's topic - one of the 4 elements...