Wednesday, September 9, 2015

WIP Wednesday: September 9, 2015

I'm running behind on normal posting this week, but did want to pop in before I depart to vend at the Salida Fiber Festival this weekend.  (Please stop by my booth to say hello if you are in the area!).

Sekret Knitting:
  • I finished up my Chimayo Cardigan for Bare Naked Wools this week.  I LOVE this design - super versatile - I could see it with jeans but equally nice with a skirt.  The subtle grays in the Stone Soup fingering weight are absolutely lovely together.  The pattern will be released in a few weeks, to coincide with Rhinebeck but in the meantime....

  • Since the cardi is done, I'm prioritizing my project for the Interweave collection.  That's on the needles and I'm chugging along on it.
  • And I cast on the project for the 4th and final piece for the Mythical Creatures club.  That will go out into the world in November.  
Personal Knitting:  I'll be taking my gradiant/striping socks with me to knit on in my booth.  I generally only work on these during shows, since they are a mindless project, but I'd like to get these finished up.  I've got sock #1 finished and sock #2 knit down to the heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...