Wednesday, September 16, 2015

WIP Wednesday: September 16, 2015

Back from the Salida Fiber Festival, where I had a lovely time as usual - lots of familiar faces to visit with and absolutely GORGEOUS fall weather!  Today, I'm getting back into the groove, catching up on emails and getting some wholesale orders dyed up.

Sekret Knitting:

  • Still working on my project for the Interweave compilation.  I'm about a third of the way through and after 1 more repeat, will be ready to start the next section.  That's my focus of knit-time this week.
  • I am about 3/4s of the way through the small shawl I'm designing for the November Yarn Club. This one is paired with a gradiant and yowza! - I love how it's knitting up!  I will likely get this one done this week as it's a fast knit. 
  • Next up will be another sweater - I've got yarn wound and I'll likely get some preliminary numbers and charting done this week and get this one started. 
Personal Knitting:  I finally finished up the plain ribbed socks I've been working on.  Since I only have knit on this when I've had downtime in my booth while vending, they've been on the needles a while.  I did have some time to get the heel turned and started on the foot on Sunday - and then decided I'd just motor along and finish them since they have been on the needles for so long.  These were a trial run of my Zinnias gradiant.  I've since moved the purple further down to finish off the toes, and eliminated the yellow section, but otherwise, the colors are the same.


Now... if it'll just get cold enough to have a use for wool socks around here, I'd be all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...