Sunday, August 9, 2015

Weekending

Gorgeous late summer weekend weather around here and we took full advantage of our new covered deck through most of it!

My DH took Lizzie up into the mountains for her first camping trip this weekend, and they managed to dodge a couple of strong storms up there, although they did have a lot of wind.  I hung out at home with the other two 4-legged girls, Rowan and Emma, and enjoyed some reading time and some spinning and knitting time.  We smoked some ribs on Saturday night and had a really nice, relaxing dinner before my DH gears up to be on work travel for something like the next 10 out of 15 days before the end of the month to various places.


It was a lovely relaxed weekend and I am definitely not ready to go back to work yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...