Wednesday, April 8, 2015

WIP Wednesday: April 8, 2015

While I haven't been very productive with my knitting recently (since I am finally in the home stretch of the 1200-skein wholesale order and getting ready for Interweave's Yarn Fest in a week), I want to get back on track with posts and have a few things of note to share:

Personal projects:
  • Furrow Mittens:  DONE!  These are ready to go into the donation box for Mittens for Akkol.  Fun project and would be a great scrappy pair as well. I knit mine from stash Harrisville Worsted in 3 colors (there's a bit of black in the slip-stitch cuff).

  • The Long Dark of Moria socks:  No progress on these, but they are up next to be worked on once the insanity of my current dye room schedule eases up.
Sekret Knitting projects:
  • In between my last post and this one, I finished up a pretty summer shawl for Jen at Spirit Trail Fiberworks.  Knit with her Brigantia yarn, it'll make it's debut at Maryland Sheep and Wool in another few weeks. 
  • Working on the next Heroines Club shawl - I've had a few false starts with this one, but I think it's on track currently.  This one is my work-knitting-related priority for the short term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...