Sunday, April 26, 2015

Weekending

Trying to get back in the groove of things here, but today, it's cold and snowing/raining outside and all I really want to do is have a nap for about 6 hours.

Yesterday, I got going in the dye room early, worked on the last bits of the huge wholesale order (which I can review details about shortly - but the yarn colorway is Murky Depths shown here)



and after lunch, met up with an awesome gal who is going to do some modeling for me in early May to pick up a few things I needed to finish up the styling looks.  Today, as soon as I'm off the computer here, I'm heading back to the dye studio.  I don't think I've got enough oompf today to finish the dyeing I need to for the wholesale order, but I have one more custom dye from the Denver show I want to finish and I'll get some things skeined.

Tonight, I'll be knitting along on the sample I'm working up for a free pattern giveaway when my book with Interweave launches for preorders (which will also have details revealed shortly for that!).


I've got a chicken in the slow cooker we can have for dinner (and lunches for me this week), and some fresh green beans, which sounds like a nice way to end a cold and rainy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...