Tuesday, May 27, 2014

10 on Tuesday: Things I did this weekend

1.  Took some naps.  It was lovely - cool and rainy here for a lot of the weekend.
2.  Worked on my final men's-sized sample for The Book.  Almost finished!
3.  Knit on another Book sample - a shawl this time.
4.  Made some great pulled pork BBQ in the crockpot.
5.  Had a nice visit with friends for Memorial Day itself.
6.  Worked my first set of "real schedule" shifts at my new job post-training.
7.  Finished reading The Last Queen.  (Another post on that to come this week.)
8.  Watched a couple of good movies with D.
9.  Got accepted into the Heart of NM Fiber Festival in late September (woot!).
10.  Kicked back and relaxed!!  The whole point of a holiday weekend, I think!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely, relaxing weekend. I could have used a nap or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, The Book - I'm looking forward to that. And that's a fiber festival that I didn't know about. I don't have enough vacation time to go this year, but I hope you do a post about it in the fall after it's over because I'm curious to know what it's like.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being accepted into the NM Fiber Festival -- if I still lived in NM I'd check this out! Looking forward to The Book being published.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pulled pork is one of my favorites. Congrats on your acceptance into the festival. That is wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...