For those of you just here for the drive-by version, I'm working on:
- Fall 2016 design collection sweater #2: I've got the body just about done on this. I have half the front to finish shaping at the neckline and about 14 rows to knit of the back. Sleeve #1 is done, so I plan on working on sleeve 2 this weekend.
- Fall 2016 design collection shawl: On the needles currently. I just cast this one on (it's not even mentioned on the podcast!), but it's my focus project this upcoming week.
- The Lizzie Shawl: I have 1 repeat of the knit-on lace edging to do and then this is done!
- Hermione's Everyday Socks: I have just the final toe decreases to finish and then these are done!
- Espresso Macchiato Socks: I have 1 final heel to knit and then these are done!
- Handspun Targhee socks: New to the line-up. I'm not using a specific pattern, per se, but just a plain vanilla sock over 60 sts with size US 2 needles.
- Whirlwind Romance shawl: Cast this on using one of my oldest stash yarns, Lisa Souza Sock!, 100% SW merino wool. I'm using some silver-lined clear beads for this.