Show notes can also be found in my Ravelry group here.
For the short version, here's what I'm working on:
- I've finished up the cardigan for the 2016 fall design collection. That's heading off to my TE and testing shortly.
- I've cast on for the pullover for the fall design collection. This is a DK-weight pullover and I've got one sleeve just about done (I need to finish shaping the sleeve cap) and started on the body. I'm hoping to get through at least half the body this week so I can hopefully put in some focused time and have that completely done by the end of the first week of June.
- May self-striping socks in the "Kiva" colorway on Wooly Wonka Fibers Aerten Sock, using CC Almon's Espresso Macchiato Socks pattern. IOne sock is done (just needs blocking). I've got the other one finished except for the afterthought heel - which I'll do after StashDash starts.
- Hermione's Everyday Socks knit from Spun Right Round's 80/20 Sock in the "Dirty Denim" colorway. One sock finished and the second one is OTN, about a third of the way done the leg. My plan is to try to get these done except for perhaps the toe on sock #2 so I can cast those off once StashDash starts.
- The Lizzie Shawl, a reknit of one of my designs with updated increases and a new colorway. Working this up on Nimue Sock in the medium size in the Miss Elizabeth Bennett colorway. I'm a bit further along than this progress photo. This is at the end of the garter-stitch section, and I've done half the knit-on lace edging/border already. Again.... I'm planning to try to have this done except for the last lace edging repeat, so I can cast it off for StashDash yardage.
- I'm also working on squares for my Cozy Memories/mitered square scrap sock yarn blanket. Those are ongoing and I'm shooting for 4 a week or thereabouts.