Or you can also catch it on Podbean here. I'm still working on iTunes. It does not want to play nicely with my Podbean account and I cannot figure out why.
However, if you are just here for a drive-by recap, here 'tis!
- Sweater #1: I'm just about ready to put the body on hold so I can begin sleeve #2. Sleeve #1 is done. My plan is to try to get sleeve #2 finished this week and get the whole sheebang joined together so I can knit the remainder of the body and yoke.
- Sweater #2: I need to get sleeves on the needles this week for this one.
- Sweater #3: On hold until I finish sweater #1.
- I'm still working away in bits and bobs on various striped sock samples for the shop.
- I also started Jen Lucas's Hogmanay Shawl out of handspun. This is for the Handspun KAL I'm hosting for 2016. I've knit Chart A and now 8 repeats of Chart B. I'm just picking this up as I have time/interest and will be working on it all month.