WIP Wednesday: January 20, 2016
- Sweater #1: The sample is done! It's blocked, all the ends are woven in and it's finished. I just have some number wrassling to finish up and the schematic, and it'll be ready to head off.
- Sweater #2: Sleeve #1 is done and I've started sleeve #2. My hope is to get the second sleeve done no later than Friday and then I can join the body together with the sleeves and knit for the finish line. Would REALLY like to have this one accomplished by the end of January.
- Sweater #3: Swatching for this. It's mostly stockinette but a new-to-me yarn, so I want to make sure I'm spot on for gauge as I think this one may wind up drooping a bit when worn (lots of alpaca).
- Still working on my Hogmanay handspun shawl. I am halfway through the 12th pattern repeat - with 16 repeats written into the pattern. I'm 99% sure I'll have enough yardage to get in a 17th repeat, but I want to try to get a few more repeats finished before I decide that's truly the case. My goal is to finish this up by the end of the month too.
- Striped plain-vanilla socks! Working on lots of samples of these so I can have multiple colorways to take with me to Stitches West in a month!