Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Stitching Wednesday - July 5, 2017

I kicked off the current 6-day rotation (July 1-6) working on the Shoot The Moon (mini) piece.  Artwork is by Lee Ann Seed, and it was charted by Heaven and Earth Designs. I purchased this pattern without the background, so it's a silhouette project in essence. Here's what the original design looks like:



I'm stitching mine on a 28-count Lugana that I hand-dyed in a gradient from light to dark purples, using DMC Black (310).  I started in the upper left hand corner, and here's where I am as of July 4th.


I'm going to try to finish the first page of the pattern over the next 2 days, and then it'll be time to move on to the next 6-day rotation, when I'll be working on Star Weaver.

I also finished up the Mill Hill Pike's Peak Santa this weekend.  I'm waiting on felt to back it with, but the stitching and beading are both finished.


Super cute and I'm looking forward to having him on the tree this year!





No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...