Wednesday, October 19, 2016

WIP Wednesday and New Podcast Episode

Whew!  I have fallen off the blogging waggon - it's been crazy busy in the dye room right now, but I'm going to try to get back into the blogging habit.  (And thanks to gentle reader, Laura, for a nudge - I promise some reading updates tomorrow!).

For now, tho, I've got a new podcast episode up, recorded this past Sunday, October 16, 2016.



In this episode, I talk about:
Austin Yarn Crawl and the Happy Ewe in Jonestown, TX
WIP: 
Sekret Knitting project for March in Kid Silk Haze. 
Strawberries and Cream socks. Pattern by CC Almon. Yarn is Wooly Wonka Aerten Sock in Parfait.
Ongoing KALs: 
Handspun KAL: Hosted by me. Runs through December 31, 2016. 
Box O Sox KAL: Hosted by Kristen of the Yarngasm Podcast. Runs through December 31, 2016. 
TBK Sock Club 2016: Hosted by Jilly of The Knitting Broomstick. Runs through December 31, 2016. 
Coffee with CC KAL: Hosted by Jilly of The Knitting Broomstick. Runs through December 31, 2016. 
Filament KAL – any pattern from the new Filament Fall 2016 issue. See more details in the Ravelry forum.
Socktoberfest KAL - hosted by me. Runs through October 31, 2016.
Handspun Yarn: 
Spinning merino/bamboo blended roving from Hilltop Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...