Wednesday, August 31, 2016

WIP Wednesday and Episode 28 Podcast

Episode 28 (recorded August 28, 2016) is now live:


For those of you interested in the drive-by version, here are all the links to things I talk about in this episode:

In this episode, I talk about:
WIP: 
Sekret Knitting project for March. 
Coffee Date shawl. Pattern by CC Almon. Yarn is Ceridwen Sock in Miss Fanny Price, Low Tide and Unicorn.
Ongoing KALs: 
Handspun KAL: Hosted by me. Runs through December 31, 2016. 
Box O Sox KAL: Hosted by Kristen of the Yarngasm Podcast. Runs through December 31, 2016. 
TBK Sock Club 2016: Hosted by Jilly of The Knitting Broomstick. Runs through December 31, 2016. 
Coffee with CC KAL: Hosted by Jilly of The Knitting Broomstick. Runs through December 31, 2016. 
Gilmore Girls KAL: Hosted by Jilly of The Knitting Broomstick. Runs through September 30, 2016.
Upcoming: 
Soctoberfest and sock yarn sale
Handspun Yarn: 
SW merino/nylon in Indian Corn colorway from FatCatKnits

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...