But for the digest version, here's what I'm working on right now:
- Gradient handspun project for Spin-Off's Knit and Spin special edition - this is just over 1/3 done.
- 5th anniversary project for The Yarn Guys. Casting this one on today!
- Fall 2016 collection project with The Woolen Rabbit Pearl. This is 1/2 done.
- May colorway of the self-striping sock yarn colorway for the shop. Also 1/2 done.
- Drachenfels Shawl using Wooly Wonka Ceridwen Sock. About 2/3'rds done. For the Inside Number 23 and The Knitting Broomstick Harry Potter-alongs.
- Heathered cardi using Silky Wool. I have about 10 rows left to finish the yoke. For the Tiny Paper Foxes make-along.
- Finished bobbin #1 of singles of the merino/bamboo custom blend that was the March Wooly Wonka Fibers club package and working on bobbin #2.