Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WIP Wednesday: March 2, 2016

The newest podcast, episode 6, is now live - which has lots of info about what I'm working on.


But for those of you who just want the facts, ma'am.... here they are!

Sekret Knitting:

  • SOOOOOO close to finishing my last deadline knit that I'm working on for Interweave.  The main garment is blocking and I have 1 piece left to finish, which I am off to do immediately after I hit "Post" for this. 
  • Lots of things in the up-and-coming list, but I'll worry about that once I get this March project done and off the needles!
Personal Knitting:  None right now (see above).  But I have plans to cast on a new handspun shawl shortly and of course, I'm always knitting some stripey socks in bits and bobs of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...