WIP Wednesday: December 2, 2015
- I finished the shawl for the Heroines Club January kit. That is off to my TE and test knitter.
- I started the big stranded garment knitting deadline project this weekend. I've got 1 sleeve about half-knit and I've started on the body, with about 2" of that finished). I'm going to get sleeve #1 done completely and cast on for sleeve #2.
- I have 2 other deadline projects, 1 large, 1 small, that I'm waiting on yarn to start.
- The handspun Felicity hat is done! It's maybe a wee bit dense with this yarn (which is more like an Aran then a worsted), but it's SUPER warm because of that and the mohair content. This was a really quick and easy project. I only used half of the yardage of this handspun, so I could either knit another hat, or might knit a pair of gauntlet-length fingerless mitts, or a pair of mittens.
- I also finished my Mesa Verde Shawl #2, which I knit out of Rowan Scottish Tweed from deep stash.