Wednesday, November 25, 2015

WIP Wednesday: December 2, 2015

Sekret Knitting:

  • I finished the shawl for the Heroines Club January kit.  That is off to my TE and test knitter. 
  • I started the big stranded garment knitting deadline project this weekend.  I've got 1 sleeve about half-knit and I've started on the body, with about 2" of that finished).  I'm going to get sleeve #1 done completely and cast on for sleeve #2.
  • I have 2 other deadline projects, 1 large, 1 small, that I'm waiting on yarn to start. 
Personal Knitting:
  • The handspun Felicity hat is done!  It's maybe a wee bit dense with this yarn (which is more like an Aran then a worsted), but it's SUPER warm because of that and the mohair content.  This was a really quick and easy project.  I only used half of the yardage of this handspun, so I could either knit another hat, or might knit a pair of gauntlet-length fingerless mitts, or a pair of mittens.


  • I also finished my Mesa Verde Shawl #2, which I knit out of Rowan Scottish Tweed from deep stash.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...