Friday, April 20, 2018

2018 Reading Challenge: Week 16

Woefully behind in updating the blog - it's been crazy busy with travel and shows and work, but I have been reading.  I'm just going to do a truncated "Here's what I read" post and not a full review in the hopes I can then get caught back up going forward.

For week 38: A science book or science fiction book, A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.



I read this in high school originally - my high school boyfriend was very into this series - but it had been a while, so I picked it up as a re-read.

For week 30: A short book, I read Ray Bradbury's The Halloween Tree.


And finally, for week 24: A book with a map, I read Life in a Medieval City by Joseph and Frances Gies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...