Wednesday, August 19, 2015

WIP Wednesday: August 19, 2015

Sekret Knitting:

  • I finished up the sweater jacket for Spirit Trail Fibers this week, and it's on to my TE and tester, with photography to come at the end of the month. 
  • I've been focusing on the Bare Naked Wools sweater.  I've knit up half of one sleeve, and I'm through the waist shaping decreases.  My goal it so get this knit up to the armpits and try to finish that first sleeve this week.  I've set myself a final deadline of September 15th to have this done so I can get all the behind-the-scenes tidbits completed in time to ship out in early October for Rhinebeck.
  • I also want to get the project for the Interweave book under good way, so that's also on the to-do list.
Personal Knitting:  I've just been working on the single-skein 3S Shawl sample I'm knitting for my booth out of 1 skein of Arianrhod Sock that I dyed in the Hollyhock colorway.  This is a 5-color gradiant, and I've knit colors 1 and 2, and working on color 3, so about halfway through the skein. 


This is my mindless project, so I'll just get done what I get done on it, but I'd like to get through color 3 and into color 4 this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...